Delivering world-class technical communications projects requires certain skill sets and knowledge base. Our technical communications professionals have 10 – 15 years of experience designing and developing content and user support solutions with a domain understanding of your industry. They are proficient at collaborating with stakeholders and subject matter experts. This proficiency leads to efficient research and the delivery of clear and useable online help, content strategy, API documentation, job aids, and performance support. Our specialists in technical communications bring rare skills in Information Mapping, plain language conversion, indexing, and translations.
Another important element in this technical communications service is being very adept in current industry software standards like FrameMaker, RoboHelp, Madcap, Doc-to-Help, Adobe Acrobat, and content management solutions. Our professionals have also earned advanced degrees in technical communications, journalism, English, or business writing.
TrainingPros’ technical communications service offers all aspects of your projects’ technical development needs including the following sample deliverables:
- Design user support materials like documentation and online help that enable users to perform specific tasks
- Create performance support tools like sidekicks and checklists that users can tap at the moment of need
- Write instructions and prepare demos on how to operate software or hardware/equipment
- Strategize and develop content for website accessibility and functionality
- Conduct usability studies to discover how products and systems are perceived by users