TrainingPros recognizes that a number of our clients and prospects require learning & development programs in multiple languages. As our world becomes smaller and organizations more global, we are meeting those needs of multi-lingual training programs – whether instructor-led classroom sessions, eLearning modules, or blended learning delivery.
Our translation services offering follows a rigorous closed-loop process with these steps:
- Evaluate: all source files are examined to determine what content should be extracted for translation. This involves a comprehensive understanding of all the functionality and features that need to be localized.
- Translate and localize: this includes edits, proofing, and client reviews and approvals.
- Engineer: this step is a disciplined quality assurance methodology that adheres to the clients’ Learning Management System and tests for fully deployed functionalities.
- Voiceover and subtitling: all recordings, edits, integrations, and translated subtitles are incorporated into the training materials.
- Quality assurance, publication, and delivery: these final steps deliver a ready-to-use product to our client.