Join TrainingPros Relationship Manager David Amborski for our February webinar – “Bridging the Training Gap After an ERP Go-Live,” on Thursday, February 28th at 2 PM ET. Learn how to recognize both problems/issues facing ERP users as well as possible solutions. See additional details below:
- Topic: Bridging the Training Gap After an ERP Go-Live
- Date: Rescheduled
- Time: 2:00pm EST (60 minute session)
- Cost: Free, but space is limited. Please register early
- Speaker: David Amborski, Relationship Manager, TrainingPros
- Register: Event is rescheduled for a later date
About the Session:
Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) systems are now commonplace in today’s global enterprise landscape. Now that it woven into the fabric of daily business, organizations find themselves struggling to keep system documentation and training materials current and relevant after they go-live. In addition, many organizations face the task of upgrading their system to a Cloud-based version of their current software or worse yet, changing software packages while implementing the Cloud. Given these changes to the Cloud and beyond, it is driving new and significantly different approaches to all the areas of the “People-side” of the central software equation: Training and documentation, Communication, Change Management and Human Performance Measurement, to name a few. One solution approach is Training as a Service (TaaS). TaaS is a service-level based approach for established ERP or Campus Management Software implementations that deals with rapid and constant change.
Key Learning Points:
This session will discuss both problems/issues facing ERP users as well as possible solutions. At the conclusion of this session participants will be able to:
- Understand the factors to consider in setting their implementation strategy focusing on making Go-Live just the beginning of a continuous change environment.
- Describe the approach that many organizations are taking to create project environments to promote on-going learning activities.
- Understand how the TaaS Model creates a sustainable learning environment for both business process and system skills for end users.
About the Speaker:
As the TrainingPros Vice President of Enterprise Learning Solutions, David Amborski serves markets and clients throughout the United States. Over his long career, he has developed extensive experience in the information technology, manufacturing, oil & gas, utilities, financial services, healthcare, higher education, pharmaceuticals, mining & metals, transportation, and retail sectors. David’s primary areas of learning & development expertise are leadership development, executive & career coaching, project management, change management, performance consulting, Six Sigma quality, Business Process Improvement and Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) systems. Prior to joining TrainingPros, David worked for Union Carbide Corp, IBM, Deloitte Consulting, Bank of America, Ciber Consulting, and Virtual Consulting Solutions. He is active in the American Society for Quality (ASQ), Association for Talent Development (ATD), Lean Process Improvement, Six Sigma, Certified Master Training, and American user groups for SAP, Oracle, PeopleSoft, and Infor.