TrainingPros is excited to present our June webinar — #LearnLikeAnOwner: Inspire employees to #MakeTimeForLearning with guest speaker Pamay Bassey, Chief Learning Officer at the Kraft Heinz Company. In this webinar, Pamay will discuss simple and tactical ways to create an organizational learning movement, how to model lifelong learning and to harness the power of learning. We hope you can join us. Register below:
- Topic: #LearnLikeAnOwner: Inspire employees to #MakeTimeForLearning
- Date: Thursday, June 25, 2020
- Time: 2:00 pm ET (60 minute session)
- Cost: Free, but space is limited. Please register early
- Speaker: Pamay Bassey, Chief Learning Officer at the Kraft Heinz Company
- Register: #LearnLikeAnOwner: Inspire employees to #MakeTimeForLearning
About the Session
In our time-starved world of work, how can employees carve out critical time to learn? Hear how the Kraft Heinz CLO launched an internal campaign to increase learning in her organization by walking the walk, modeling how to commit to a regular learning practice, and how to encourage others to do the same. Pamay Bassey shares her experience learning in the flow of work and in the flow of life—and the results of a campaign to #MakeTimeForLearning that started at the top.
- Simple and tactical ways to create an “organizational learning movement” that can support learning transformation in your life and in your organization
- How to model lifelong learning – Show others what it looks like to have a learning practice and use your influence to encourage them to do the same.
- How to harness the power of that learning practice to acquire (or more deeply investigate) a skill or capability and encourage others to do the same.
About the Speaker
Pamay Bassey is Chief Learning Officer for the Kraft Heinz Company, where she creates a culture of continuous learning, bold creativity, and intellectual curiosity and drives the company’s global learning and development strategy and initiatives through Ownerversity, Kraft Heinz’s corporate university. Pamay has deep expertise in learning theories derived from artificial intelligence research and practical experience designing and developing highly rated learning solutions and transformative professional development programs.
Prior to Kraft Heinz, Pamay served as the Global Head of Learning Platform and Professional Development for BlackRock, the world’s largest asset management company. Before that, she was president of The Pamay Group, an e-learning design and strategy company.
Pamay earned a B.S. in symbolic systems from Stanford, with an artificial intelligence concentration, and a M.S. in computer science from Northwestern. She is also a graduate of the Second City Conservatory program in Chicago, an advanced study of improvisational comedy and theater.