Due to the COVID-19 crisis, businesses have had to move quickly to working remotely. Many organizations have initiated efforts to support individuals, businesses, schools and non-profits by offering free versions of their tools for a limited time. Here’s a list of free tools to help you get organized and stay on top of business in a remote setting:
- Tandem allows remote workers to connect with one click making it easier to meet and collaborate in a virtual setting and is waiving their fees to all customers for the next few months.
- Avaya is offering free access to the business edition of Avaya Spaces until August 31, 2020 to educational and non-profit organizations around the world. Their cloud-based video conferencing and collaboration app helps bring teams together virtually.
- Microsoft Teams is presenting a free version with restrictions removed that is now available to everyone. The company has also provided a list of FAQs and other information for users.
- Cisco WebEx is a free video conferencing tool that many are already familiar with and use regularly. They are offering additional tips for users on how to stay connected and have the best meeting experience. Our TrainingPros President is a big fan of WebEx.
- Adobe Connect is providing a 90-day access for free until July 1, 2020. The access allows individuals and businesses to use Adobe Connect with meeting groups of up to 25 people. TrainingPros uses Adobe Connect for its free webinars that we co-produce with Harrisburg University.
- Google G-Suite and G-Suite Education as well as the advanced version for Hangouts Meet is now available for free to all customers until July 1, 2020 to help them stay connected during this time.
- Igloo Software announced that it will provide their Business Continuity Bundle to all businesses globally for free until July 6, 2020. The tool helps businesses keep their employees informed and also implement a business continuity plan as they to transition to a virtual environment.
- Skillsoft’s Business Continuity Learning Center gives businesses access to free content on several topics from managing remote workers to moving forward as a company during a crisis.
- SAP’s Remote Readiness and Productivity Academy is offering free content to businesses on success while working remotely, leadership development in a crisis and other topics available until June 2020.
- Box, a secure file sharing tool, is providing a 3-month free trial plan to all customers. The company also offers free content for end users, such as training videos and remote work best practices.
- Wrike helps teams work remotely by allowing employees to share calendars and dashboards, track time and view project statuses. They are offering a 6-month free trial option to all new customers.
- Looking for a quiet place at home to take calls? Krisp is offering a free tool and new plan during this time. All users will have access to120 min/week of free noise cancellation.
We hope you find these tools helpful as you work remotely during this new norm. TrainingPros is continuing to support their clients – virtually, by helping them find the right talent for L&D projects. If you need a consultant to help your business transition to virtual, we can help. View this short video to learn more about what we do at TrainingPros.