Join Teresa Davenport, Founder and President of Davenport Design & Development to learn more about microlearning, as well as the types of learning and tools that are best suited for microlearning. Register to attend our FREE webinar: “Microlearning: How It’s Done,” on Thursday, February 22, at 1 PM ET. See additional details below:
- Topic: Microlearning: How It’s Done
- Date: Thursday, February 22, 2018
- Time: 1:00pm EST (60 minute session)
- Cost: Free, but space is limited. Please register early
- Speaker: Teresa Davenport, Founder and President of Davenport Design & Development
- Register: Microlearning: How It’s Done
About the Session:
Everyone’s talking about microlearning, but what’s all the hype about? Is microlearning really the next big thing? Yes, it’s here and it IS a big thing, but as the “micro” label infers, it’s also a small thing! A recent study stated that microlearning can be produced in 300% less time and 50% less cost than traditional courses. (Take this out if you don’t think it fits.) If you’re new to microlearning, or just starting to incorporate it into your learning plans but not sure where it fits, this webinar is just for you! As a potential creator of microlearning, you’ll learn about the strategies and tools you’ll need, and as an L & D practitioner, you’ll learn how to “sell” and package microlearning to your internal and external clients by understanding its best uses. You’ll also learn about the team members you need to make microlearning a reality, and how to manage a microlearning project from concept to reality.
Attend this webinar to learn what you need to know to find out:
- What is microlearning? You’ll not only learn what it is, but what it’s not!
- What types of learning are best suited for microlearning? Not every learning event is a candidate for microlearning. Find out what types of learning work best as microlearning.
- What tools are best for creating microlearning? We’ll take a tour of the tools and apps most suited to microlearning, and look at some examples of microlearning.
You will also be able to generate and discuss your own ideas for microlearning so you can incorporate them into your learning and development plans. Finally, we will collaborate to build a microlearning event together so you can see how easy it is!
About the Speaker:
Teresa Davenport, Founder and President of Davenport Design & Development, enjoys helping clients find innovative learning solutions that incorporate an element of “what could be.” A trend-spotter, she enjoys finding ways to join star performers with the latest delivery strategies, including microlearning, adaptive learning, and social learning.