Are you seeing generational gaps at your organization? Join us on Thursday, November 29th for the webinar — Millennials In The Workplace. Dianne Young, Senior Consultant at Performance Solutions, will address the generational issues most organizations face today. She will talk about the strengths of each generation and how to bridge the most common gaps between them.
We hope you can join us for this exciting event!
- Topic: Millennials In The Workplace
- Date: Thursday, November 29, 2018
- Time: 2:00pm EST (60 minute session)
- Cost: Free, but space is limited. Please register early
- Speaker: Dianne Young, Senior Consultant at Performance Solutions
- Register: Millennials In The Workplace
About the Session:
This webinar will address the generational issues most organizations face today, with having 5 generations in the workplace for the first time in history. We will look at the strengths of each generation and how to bridge the most common gaps between them.
You will walk away with:
- A better understanding of why each generation brings the habits they do to the workplace.
- A new perspective on millennials.
- Actions you can take to help bridge these gaps on your own team.
About the Speaker:
Dianne Young is an ideas person who takes action. She opened her first business while still in college and has since created more than a dozen successful companies. A former educator with Dale Carnegie Training, her experience also includes owning a business coaching firm, where she worked with organizations to strategically exceed their goals, using the existing resources they had. She excels at bringing out the best in others, and helping them realize their true potential. She is an avid reader and passionate about learning.She has trained thousands of business professionals, from all walks of life, to develop their skills and confidence and achieve their personal and career goals. Her clientele has included; Microsoft, State Farm, AT&T, CDC, Equifax, United Way, Atlanta Public Schools, and many more.