Join us on Thursday, June 28th for the “Microlearning Competition Follow-Up” webinar. TrainingPros has partnered with Davenport Design & Development for the TrainingPros microlearning competition and we’re excited to receive your submissions. In this webinar, the winners will present their entries and Teresa will share on the best practices and key strategies of microlearning. Don’t miss this unique opportunity to engage with elearning professionals and experts.
- Topic: Microlearning Competition Follow-Up Webinar
- Date: Thursday, June 28, 2018
- Time: 2 PM EST (60 minute session)
- Cost: Free, but space is limited. Please register early
- Speaker: Teresa Davenport, President, Davenport Design & Development
- Register: Microlearning Competition Follow-Up Webinar
About the Session:
In this webinar, Teresa Davenport will introduce the winners of the TrainingPros Microlearning Competition. Each winner will have an opportunity to demo his or her winning entry, and answer questions from Teresa as well as from webinar participants. During the webinar, microlearning best practices and key strategies will be reviewed so you can see what they look like in practice, and you will leave with new skills that you can apply immediately to make sure your next microlearning solution is a winner as well!
Purpose of the webinar:
- Introduce winners of the microlearning competition
- Share demo of the winning entries
- Learn about best practices and key strategies of microlearning
About the Speakers:
Teresa Davenport, Founder and President of Davenport Design & Development, enjoys helping clients find innovative learning solutions that incorporate an element of “what could be.” A trend-spotter, she enjoys finding ways to join star performers with the latest delivery strategies, including microlearning, adaptive learning, and social learning.